Director of Concessions Management
- Oversee hiring, training, and managing of the Concession Management department for full-time and part-time staff.
- Responsible for Concession Management annual budget, including ordering / maintaining related supplies, materials and tools.
- Develop, train, and supervise Concession personnel including work staff, volunteer groups and catering staff.
- Demonstrate knowledge in the practice and procedures related to food management. This includes food safe procedures.
- Prepare weekly work schedules and expedite event-related information to staff.
- Implement and train Concession department employees on the operating procedures, preventative maintenance schedules, emergency plans and safety management policies.
- Oversee facility event set-ups to ensure timeliness, completion, accuracy, and safety.
- Keep the operations storage and work areas clean, organized and safe
- High School graduate or GED.
- Graduate from an accredited college or vocational school with an emphasis in culinary arts, hospitality or food service is recommend.
- 2-5 years related experience in hospitality, food service or private food sector..
- Two (2) years of experience in a similar supervisory or management position.
- Possess basic working knowledge of food services.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Possess strong organizational and communication skills and be a strategic thinker and planner with a proven track record of success in food service industry.
- Possess interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- Proficient with Micros POS system highly recommended.
Essential Physical Functions:
- Lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work long and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- PC and other general office equipment.
- Standard food equipment. Fryers, grill and ovens.