Scheels Arena is very excited to welcome fans back to the arena this fall in the safest way possible. We have been working closely with Fargo Cass County Public Health and have put together a COVID-19 Readiness Plan to outline all of the changes to the building and our policies going forward. Click here to view the full COVID-19 Readiness Plan.
Some highlights of the plan are:
- All fans are required to wear masks while in common areas such as entering and exiting the building, waiting in concession stand and box office lines, using the restrooms, and while not eating or drinking.
- All staff members are required to wear masks and have their temperature checked.
- Fans are highly encourage to use mobile ticketing options.
- Socially distanced seating will be implemented throughout the arena by utilizing a zig-zag pattern.
- Stanchions and floor stickers are placed to promote social distancing in concession and box office lines.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the entire arena.
If you have any further questions about our COVID-19 Readiness Plan, please call our front office at (701) 356-7656. For ticketing questions, please call the box office at (701) 364-3672.